SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi All.I am having a good think about what is being...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

I am having a good think about what is being contemplated.

I am thinking along the lines of a representative or representatives to not only talk over the phone,but perhaps visit SDL's offices maybe every 3/6 months to talk face to face with management.
    Also could try to set up meetings with Management when they do presentations.
    We could ask them to have presentations in different states so a lot more people get the chance to talk and ask questions direct face to face.

I have found even management don't know every thing about the area they are working in.
    I am not saying they don't know every thing about their tenements but some times people will find out things about neighbouring tenements,countries,or areas close by that management are not aware of.

The management of SDL are pretty switched on so there would not be a lot they are not aware of in the area of Africa they are working in.

It would be nice to have a close relationship with directors and management like PLV share holders have with Tony (Showman his HotCopper name)if SDL are up for it.

I will keep thinking about things we could try to set up with SDL for those that are interested.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.