TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Context: I have forgotten how long I've had shares with TNG......

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Context: I have forgotten how long I've had shares with TNG... I've been frustrated with the performance and the amount of time things are taking. But.

The change in management that's being proposed here is absolutely petrifying.... I hold a senior corporate position, and I do work for a company that has involvement in the mining industry, and the level of complexity and knowledge required to move these projects along is huge.

From a 5 min research into Grant Wilson and Anthony Robinson, I am not comfortable nor convinced that they would add anything to TNG.

For someone who is a 'regular columnist' at AFR - the first sentence in Grant's bio has a typo. He has no experience in the mining industry.
    Anthony's just sounds like it was written by a high school student trying to pad their resume. Doesn't name the 'projects' or in what capacity he's advised on. Doesn't list any of the greenfield companies he's consulted for.

For me this vote was an easy no.

Do your own research - look at what it takes to get a project like this off the ground as a large player, let alone a small one. Look at the government hurdles and approvals required. Then look at the people that are proposing they are installed as the heads and if they have the track record to make (albeit slow) the decisions to move the company forward.

The current board is far from perfect, and I'm for changes - but not rash and forceful ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $38.33K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1875 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 92444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.