TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Re the 700k for any other CEO running a similar sized...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Re the 700k for any other CEO running a similar sized company,,,,

Subject to performance......Which comes back to why JE has to go immediately. As Chair it is his ultimate responsibility to have a governance framework in place to ensure Management are responsible and accountable. He is the first one that needs to be wheeled out the door (literally).

Given a Chair and Board that does put those mechanisms in place and Paul's non delivery and performance to date, you dont have to be a Rhodes Scholar to work our what would happen next if unbelievably management were held accountable. (KPI's and Timeframes)r

I understand your concerns around who steps in and I think we are all working in the dark here. Im sure Grant has people in mind for the CEO role should Paul go. Im sure he will want to get a lay of the land before making any changes on Executive staffing etc. (Thats a fear campaign by JE and PB and not in shareholders interests or the staff they are stressing out by such statements)

Im confident that being the case and we knew who Grant had "tapped on the shoulder" we would all be more comfortable. But I think this is just the way it is for 3 months while things settle down....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.