IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

There are two types of time lines, one constrained by cash...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

There are two types of time lines, one constrained by cash available and another by third parties logistic and operations...

Since cash has been available, seismic and contract awards have been done, actually quite immediately thereafter and still almost 3 moths for KM-2 drill seems to me a lot of time....
    Other operations and time lines are depending on third parties, hence is very much valid what Kiwigeo says on, Timelines are only as accurate as the data to hand when they're constructed.

One last note on awarding contracts to different service providers...
    =======
    - IVZ had to basically go back to square one with awarding of services contracts. More than one service company involved now, which makes things much more complex.
    =======

Is NOT going back to square one with the awarding of services contracts.....
    Going back was to award service provision to 1 company, this time there are 4 companies involved.
    I accept we don't know the logics behind this decision, but is misleading to draw conclusion like that...
    Moreover in one presentation SM mentioned that ..yes we had issues with service provider (Mud calibration etc..) but also that this was a wildcat drill and many other issues basically where unforeseeable, including problems that now can be corrected in advance.
    SM mentioned many issues including……Exalo Drill mud agitator was not working properly as well the pump etc….
    In short is my understanding that the majority of issues came from the Exalo drill not been up to standard, hence been under maintenance and upgrades…
    If I got this right one of the main issues with BH service team was absence or malfunctioning of some logging tools, and I hope also this issue can now be addressed….
    On this note, imo having raised a substantial amount of cash for MK-2, make me believe that hopefully all tools and replacements parts, will be in site prior to commence drilling.
    Is likely that before MK-2 drilling campaign will start, there will be a presentation explaining many of these points, including the award of multiple service providers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.