IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Phone conversation with Scott - Jan 12th 2023., page-203

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319

Please refer to page 4 of the Invictus Energy December 2022 Quarterly Activities Report dated 25th January 2023....as per the screen shot below....The report stated "significant updip potential remaining towards crest of the the structure with potentially thicker intervals shown by velocity model". The report also stated "Updip potential towards crest of the Mukuyu structure [i.e. at the M-2 location], shown by interval velocity slowdowns in the Pebbly Arkose and the Upper Angwa".

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5895/5895629-59950e9619c71739e73b44c58ab207c6.jpg

So, my conclusion is the Invictus geophysicist has probably misinterpreted the direct hydrocarbon indicators, which he/she considered to be thicker gas bearing sand bodies. In comparison, the actual drilling, mud log and petrophysics log data indicated that thicker sand bodies did not exist in the Upper Angwa at M-2 compared to the M-1 southern fault block region.

I am sure there are other references in past Invictus Energy reports regading their prediction of thicker gross invervals and significant updip potentual for gas bearing sands at the crestal M-2 location.

I discussed this topic with KG on HotCopper a few months ago. There was an expectation of thicker intervals at the crest of the structure because prior to the formation of the Mukuyu anticline structure, the sedimendary bodies would generally be thicker at the centre of the graben compared to the flanks of the anticline. (can't recall the title of the thread).

I am sure there are several long-term investors on HC who can recall reading about Invictus' expectation of thicker geologic intervals at the crest of the structure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.