IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Phone conversation with Scott - Jan 12th 2023., page-489

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    This is a long-term play, agree and do not dispute it at all,

It good to have confidence in what's in-ground as SM has been very vocal about, however the bed-wetting by the average shareholders with limited knowledge and exp in O&G stems from the poor handling of the commercial aspects of running IVZ.

Everyone on this forum has a right to express their opinion whether you agree. disagree , right or wrong and have their own investment strategy, some are long term holders like myself, some are day traders, some are gamblers, some are opportunists at the expense of lack of knowledge by mum and dad retail, however the one thing a good CEO at the helm of a company must do is make the best, most informed and well thought out decisions that are in the best interest to increase shareholder value. (overall macroeconomic indicators have a part to play). That has not transpired.

I am a long-term holder and believe in the IVZ story, however the way capital raises have been handled, communications, meeting deadlines (e.g. PPSA, OTC remember that took over a year for absolutely zero benefit) has be dismal to say the least, this is evident in the share price trajectory and current share price and no matter what spin anyone puts , its the fact.

Just my 2 cents worth
    MF

Last edited by MorbidFury: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.