SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

phonecall with sdl, page-13

1. 5,371 Posts.
    this 1 leter i sent to sundansce in 08
    25th July 2008-07-25

ATTN; THE BOARD and SENIOR MANAGEMENT of SUNDANCE RESOURCES

Dear Board and Management,
    As a share holder in Sundance Resources I have recently written a letter to our company, that all the board members and senior management plus I have now spoken to George Jones (neo) ,Don Lewis MD and Alec Pismiris on two occasions voicing my concerns with two issues , one been the steady collapse of the share price and secondly the lack of publicity push by the company itself.
    I acknowledge the fact that an announcement was recently released re the drilling results and possible size of the mineable minerals available.
    Here is my problem , during my previous discussions and correspondence I’m told of how much is “going” to happen with possible joint venture’s and possible partnerships etc, but I’m finding the quietness in the market place absolutely deafening. Also as I pointed out in my last letter I pointed out the marketing genius of Andrew Forrest in getting his Company up and running and that Sundance should take a leaf from his book and start getting aggressive in selling our story, but still nothing. Now we see a new contender coming into the market in Clive Palmer, Resource Development International and its up and coming float through UBS, which has got into bed with Citic Pacific and other chinese steel mills, what have we achieved, still nothing!

So where does Sundance move from here, do we just sit on our hands and disappear or do we start to get aggressive in selling the story and were its going or even possibly get into bed with investment companies or major steel mills etc, because if the board does very little in the immediate future the way that global markets are going only the active companies are going to survive.

Also as of today (25/7/2008) I’m, as a shareholder, am very interested to know of any developments in possible joint ventures, external investment, external infrastructure investment etc, or any other situations the company is working on and with whom these developments are with and where they stand to date.

I would like a copy of this letter given to all board members and senior management and I look forward to your response.
    Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.