SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Hi all..have been a member here for 18 years & online in the...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all..have been a member here for 18 years & online in the Share Market for 24 years so besides riding through many market savagings, have been through the mill reading up on & 'investing' in so many Companies stories that I've lost count now. (Astounded by what they still get away with today & think ASX & ASIC should seriously be made up of more people with an understanding of what really goes on - think our sleuths on Hot Copper would be of way more benefit in those orgs as would ensure Board members were held more accountable as they should...sidetracked...).

Anyway, .I have Shareholdings in SAS both in personal & SMSF too so getting hit with both barrels & with everyone saying today was the deadline to know what is happening I could not stand the suspense & rang the Company (was half expecting a disconnection sound..). Could tell line was being diverted (so no-one in the office..?) but Company Secretary did eventually answer so grilled her about when the Company would announce something (ANYTHING!!) quoting that a lot of people are expecting to know TODAY what is happening & she said there was no deadline today for anything & they still had until 20th March to announce about any Shortfall as far as she was aware..they were still organising funding as such?
    I stated there are a large amount of stressed out Shareholders who have invested a lot of money in the Company expecting an update on where it is up to & they needed to give us one asap! She said she would pass this on to the Board but as far as she knew they weren't expecting to update anyone until 20th March..I said I don't know if some Shareholders will survive 16 days of not knowing anything so please get onto it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.