1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Phoned the company, page-12

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Fair call Pierre with regards to running your thoughts before purchase. Firstly the cut through paints a picture, the continued cut through will splash so much more colour on the painting that most will chase this and ask for proof of earnings instead of seeing what is happening, but I like that because that means there's a pipeline of investors ready to enter at all stages!

There's no platform out there that is truly challenge based, that speaks directly to a company about what they need going forward, only ones that look back and make decisions on past performances, education and positions held!

Look for the corporate action, BofA increased for reasons, the two new HR secret investors were chosen by 1PG for strategic reasons, multiple companies are signing to get the edge in a fast passed environment.

This tech can personally hurt my own business as we advertise for heaps of jobs per year for the HR departments, imagine them being able to target and receive relevant information as to the position compared to sifting through standard applications and wondering if they'll fit! Goodbye to trying to be creative and assertive in position posting, hello to targeting the right people for the right jobs!

Good luck with your decision....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.