1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

I'm a HR Director for a global business, and I'm interested in...

1. 231 Posts.
    I'm a HR Director for a global business, and I'm interested in 1PG's service as a really great screening and productivity tool, beyond the normal screening questions. However, there are many other companies with automatic screening services based on a range of tests, from psychometric testing to skills-based testing and many of the global recruitment businesses such as Taleo can offer similar add-ons.

As an investor, I think we should keep a level head in the SP expectations - yes, some big names have come on board, but if my employer signed up with them, we would start small and trial a particular small country or a smaller business unit before expanding to the whole company - that could take a couple of years at least. Reading between the lines, that seems to be the case with some of the new joiners too, as a few of the announcements mention smaller units of the new joiners rather than the whole business. I find it slightly misleading to hear them say they have signed on Amazon and the see the valuations people put on here based on Amazon's total number of employees when that was not mentioned in the announcement and it's unlikely that the whole business would shift to a new vendor so quickly. I think the power of BranchOut could be overstated too, it didn't go well once Facebook cut off unrestricted access to profiles and news feeds - it was sold cheaply for a reason.

I'm still excited about this company and I think the service it provides could be very valuable, as companies waste millions per year on incorrect recruitment decisions - I also know that this company could just as well be scooped up by Linkedin, Successfactors or the like so I'll probably jump in soon and take a punt, but I wanted to air a slightly different view given the air of "irrational exuberance" I'm hearing from some posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.