PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Mate, your thoughts are your own and you are entitled to them...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Mate, your thoughts are your own and you are entitled to them regardless if others like myself disagree, no need to apologise for them.

I would however like to question your thoughts on the timing of these events e.g. pump - private sell off - cap-raise - downgrade of financials shortly after - followed by accusation of fraud - followed by his retirement etc.

To my view they all happened far to neatly for coincidence, maybe just maybe it was really bad luck or timing for LF as you say but 2 other items don't sit well with me that make believe it's not bad timing:

• I know for a fact the two Chinese directors wanted out of PET circa 7-10 months before the cap raise took place but were asked to stay until suitable replacements were found (I know a few guys that deal directly with ZZ still) and they were not told about LF's big dump of shares prior to, which they were sour on and I can understand why (these things made them expendable)
    • after all of the of the extra expenses of additional forensic audits and correct me if I'm wrong here but we came up with 2.2mil of suspected fraud only?!

I am nowhere near the financial standing of these directors but even I wouldn't waste my name on 2.2mil of suspected fraud when rationed out to a few parties.

Plus the idea of LF not wanting to end on a sour note by dumping shares fraudulently when he had given "a lot to the company" as you say, is actually further motivation in my eyes for him to do it... my bet is on him feeling like the company owed it to him and it was his last hurrah before retirement, old boys with bitter egos in my experience that feel the world owes them a thing or two, often jump to cunning rouses to justify their tenure.

But hey, just my 2 cents, and it may actually only be worth that too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.