PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Agree with all of the info you have provided.Be careful though...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Agree with all of the info you have provided.

Be careful though when you expect results from this sort of article. This sort of situation is not new. It has been the case our company's entire history and I, among many other investors, thought that due to the extent of the worldwide problem, that this stock would explode.

Even within this article there are hints that they are nowhere near making a call on addressing this problem or that when they address it they will use Phoslock. Believe it or not, they are actually considering the use of toxic and inferior alum as well. As you stated, they have allocated $75K, this is more an indicator that they are actually not ready to move. Where are the $100Ks or more actually required.

They, and the thousands of others in the same boat, may or may not move some time over the next 10 years. That's the frustration of being a long term shareholder and, no doubt, the frustration of being a board member.

Having said all of this, I am extremely excited at the company's near term prospects. But I only need to reflect on the results for the last 12 months to temper my excitement. (let alone the past 15 years) I suspect that the company may exceed next years forecast significantly, but I also expected us to beat last years forecast and we missed it.

Keep a lid on it or risk becoming disillusioned. But pray that you are wrong!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.