AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

Having done a lot of research on Phosphate and the fertilizer...

1. 160 Posts.
    Having done a lot of research on Phosphate and the fertilizer sector before choosing to invest in another company with a large phosphate JORC resource, I do watch for additional investment opportunities in other companies so read this announcement with interest.

The grades cited here look very low for a phosphate operation to be economic though. The fact is that the lower the grade the more expensive it is to get it to the 30% plus P205 which is considered to be commercial grade.

Normally 15% P205 or around that would be used as a cut off grade for an economic resource. (ie Incitec Pivot's phosphate hill resource has 23% P205)

Not meaning to throw cold water on this ANN and happy to be corrected if anyone can provide better information re AXO's potential phosphate than what is provided in the announcement.

I've just noticed recently a lot companies have been announcing their potential to become a phosphate producer and am suspicious it is about taking advantage of the hype around the sector where in fact there is not much of substance really there.

cheers to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.