I think that Mt ISA being a DGR spinoff actually works against...

1. uio
    293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think that Mt ISA being a DGR spinoff actually works against it. People may think it is just another dodgy spinout from an underperforming company.

I think getting ex-WMC management on board is indicative of the quality of the resource here. Oh yes, they are also elephant hunting for IOCGU deposits, but that should be the cream on top.

I hope it doesn't fly on listing and I don't think it will to the full extent until you get coverage in the AFR etc. This represents a buying opp in the first few days, much like with POZ and stag IPO sellers.

I am long POZ and Mt Isa big time and will pick them up on the swings down that will inevitably occur over the coming months.

This could very well be the best leverage into phosphate yet. JORC resource, beneficiation testing ALREADY DONE! Directly adjacent to LEGEND. It doesn't get better than this at the IPO market cap. The question is what will you be able to buy it at on the first day... This will affect the value equation but in the longer term I think any buy under $1 will be fantastic value, in the shorter term, anything under 60c should turn a nice paper profit in the weeks to come.

Cheers
    UIO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.