phosphate float 170mt jorc, page-5

1. uio
    293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am of the opinion that given it is directly adjacent to a Legend resource that if anything, MET has an advantage over other startup phosphate explorers in the region given the higher likelihood that Legend will be one of the earlier producers in the area.

Having said that I believe the truck and rail option that everyone else is going for will also be just as feasible for MET at forecast phosphate prices.

In summary, infrastructure should not be a problem though it will form a significant part of initial project capex I suspect. I would not discount a partnership with the likes of Legend especially if my suspicions are correct and MET has the lion's share of the high grade ore from the deposit!

If you look at who has taken on management of this company this will tell you the story. Ex-WMC, for reference look at CDS share price when Resource Pacific directors who had real project development and mining experience came on board. Rocketed from 20c to over 40c. Now ask yourself if someone with major miner credentials would jump into a startup like MET.

This deposit has been vended in and will be a company maker and one of the most certain to be developed in the region IMO! JORC and effectively confirmed beneficiation testing that means we KNOW this ore can be made into a saleable concentrate - this is one or two steps ahead of almost every other junior in the area.

DYOR
    UIO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.