AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

I don't know about that arsenic. I was involved in a long...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I don't know about that arsenic. I was involved in a long running campaign to save some old growth forest on the north coast of NSW back in the early 1990's. Tim Robertson came on as our legal counsel and barrister, and put in a lot of work pro bono. We won convincingly in the courts forcing the NSW Forestry Commission to do environmental impact studies on old growth forests before determining whether they could be logged. This was major turning point in forestry procedures and that particular forest is now a national park.

But I digress, I would say that Tim Robertson may well believe in the cause, and that the AWSA probably doesn't have the funds to be able to afford to pay him for his legal counsel. Not that I would know, but that's how it worked for us.

Anyway, the Western Saharan issue won't be resolved any time soon, even though I would enjoy seeing the squeeze it would put on Moroccan rock phosphate supply (to my benefit). The JV with NMDC is all I am really waiting on for MAK to be rerated and on it's way to being an integrated phosphate producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.03K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1156486 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.