AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

phosphate mine owner eyes asia, page-23

1. 2,229 Posts.
    wouldn't have a clue if FMG supplied samples to its customers in china prior to becoming a producer but if they didnt then it would surely be that the customers were already more than comfortable using aussie ore (BHP/RIO).

in MAK's case we have a commodity and a geography whose international exposure is slim to none (yes IPL use aussie RP but to my knowledge is all processed prior to export).

IMO its more than reasonable for any potential customers to want to try the stuff out first before they start buying in any considerable quantity.

we might not all agree at the moment but it's not really fair to dig out YC's posts when he was a holder, we are all entitled to change our investment decisions when we see fit i thought.

i will say however YC that from my research RP ore is anything but simple when you want to value add by processing into finished fert products. i did touch on this a while back but didnt really stimulate much discussion except the usual "RP is at $90 OMG" comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.