AEV 16.7% 0.5¢ avenira limited

First, let me say; "I believe the future for AEV is...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    First, let me say; "I believe the future for AEV is encouraging",

A video you may be interested in about "Sodium-iron batteries.

China’s MOST ADVANCED Battery Will Destroy The EV Industry! (youtube.com)

I asked AI the question; "Could a "Phosphate-iron cathode", compete with a "Sodium-iron cathode", in an EV battery.

Certainly! Let’s explore the comparison between phosphate-iron cathodes and sodium-iron cathodes in electric vehicle (EV) batteries.

1. Sodium-Iron Cathodes (Na-Fe Cathodes):

2. Phosphate-Iron Cathodes (Li-Fe Cathodes):

• Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO₄) batteries are commonly used in EVs.
      • Advantages:
        • High Safety: LiFePO₄ cathodes are stable and have excellent thermal stability.
        • Long Cycle Life: LiFePO₄ batteries can withstand thousands of charge-discharge cycles.
        • Good Rate Capability: They perform well even at high charge/discharge rates.
      • Disadvantages:
        • Lower Energy Density: LiFePO₄ batteries offer lower energy density compared to some other lithium-ion chemistries.
        • Higher Cost: While the cost has decreased over time, LiFePO₄ batteries are still relatively more expensive.
      • Commercialization Status: LiFePO₄ batteries are widely used in EVs due to their safety and cycle life.
    3. Competition and Application:

In summary, while Na-Fe cathodes have potential advantages, including natural abundance and cost-effectiveness, Li-Fe cathodes (LiFePO₄) currently dominate the EV market due to their safety and proven performance. However, as sodium-ion technology continues to develop, it may become a viable competitor in the future. 231

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.859K 931.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1546694 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6202310 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.