AEV 9.09% 1.0¢ avenira limited

Good thread guys - was actually of value to read ;)I was...

1. 154 Posts.
    Good thread guys - was actually of value to read ;)

I was dissappointed by the last 1/4erly Report. I was expecting further news on DSO, Bulk samples, and potential updates on supply discussions.

I was also dissappointed by the following summary on DAP pricing relative to RP pricing. Given strength of DAP rises since Nov. I was expecting RP to be more than $120...

However HR and Saracen - I can see your logic as quoted from Fertiliser week, about the lag in RP pricing.
    Lets hope this is the case.

"During the December 2009 Quarter, prices dropped again to about US$90 per tonne, but during January 2010 have begun to increase strongly, and presently seem to equate to about US$120 per tonne FOB for Wonarah grade. Whilst rock phosphate prices will need to increase further to provide a comfortable operating margin, the current trend is most
    encouraging. Additional to that, Minemakers will enjoy a sea freight advantage to its target Asian and Oceania markets compared to North African producers.
    A strong demand increase for fertilizers has also occurred with benchmark DAP(diammonium phosphate) prices having risen sharply recently (Figure 2). Historically, there
    has been a response lag between fertilizer price increases and raw material input price increases which would suggest that the rock phosphate price can reasonably be expected to
    increase further beyond its current level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $82.41K 7.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5366617 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1393143 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.