M4M 10.0% 1.8¢ macro metals limited

phosphorous levels a major concern, page-9

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Thanks for your reply cosmick. I definitely like to see all research and then make my mind up from there.

I've read extensive articles over the weekend and feel that there is still more upside to the Kogi project. Phosphorus is obviously the concern and you're right .02 is the acceptable for quality steel if not less. I guess thats what the new met results will tell us..if infact we can get down to these levels or reach a medium level quality. I'm confident it can be achieved.

I do believe that management wouldn't have taken on this project had they thought they had no chance of getting quality iron ore. They knew going in that they had a 47 fe and had to get >58. With trending ways to remove phos, I think the combine of different techniques for removal, that Kogi will prevail in getting an ideal grade for the iron ore. The exact quality will be determined in the coming weeks. I understand that this is why met is taking longer as the process is very finnicky especially if management are lining it up to get the best saleable product, at hopefully <.02 as you stated. For that, I put my confidence in Ian Burston and the board. It's always a risk buy hopefully one that pays off.

An article that showed a .9 to .25 reduction over 10 weeks using a biological agent, micrococcus was a positive result. Combined with other techniques I'm led to believe that a quality product will be produced. Good luck with future investments!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $65.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $151.8K 8.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 446561 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.