SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

photo album dec from sbn site, page-8

1. 350 Posts.
    Interesting update with the photos on the website. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    I was quite impressed with most, though I would have thought the assembly area would look a little more professional – I guess that will change in time and with the Chinese assembly plant currently being built. Cardboard boxes stashed all over the place and temporary fold away tables don’t generally give an idea of professionalism.

I have checked out the Navigent3 webpage and it seems quite informative. I even checked out a couple of the links to their partners as "SSV" highlighted. There were only 2 to select from with the Canadian partner “Integrated OH&S” having an entire section devoted to Oral drug detection and Orapoint (Oraline IV) http://www.integratesafety.com/oralfluid/

I have also checked the links on the SBN distribution page and none make a reference to Oraline 8 and its’ impending sales release.

All in all though SBN do seem to be making significant progress. It’s just a shame that they don’t communicate it as well as they possibly could.

Still Holding - Wishing I had funds to buy more – Still Patient...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.