MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Well as promised, NG has posted 32 additional photos on the MCO...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well as promised, NG has posted 32 additional photos on the MCO website. The trouble is they are not new and all appeared on the old website, some dating back to 2007. Surely it is not too much to ask to be shown something NEW, especially as we were given a heads up on Facebook by NG. It would be better to say and do nothing than to heighten expectations and then provide disappointment.

NG has also advised that there will be an ASX update this week. Hopefully it happens and will be positive.

gonnfishing posted recently: "The thing is, of those that post negative views, very few are anything more than nonsense". In a way I hope that what I am posting is nonsense because I have a considerable holding of shares. I accept that there have been operational teething problems causing delays beyond MCO's control. What is not beyond MCO's control is the release of timely, relevant and accurate information to the market. More importantly, if information proves to be incorrect either in substance or timeframe, then the market should be informed.

I believe that much of the recent disenchantment with MCO could have been avoided if more attention had been given to keeping the market informed, 'warts and all'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.