VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

photos of mhm location and hays road - 6-12-10

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi All,

These are photos of the local area. Ie Moolap Station and Hays Road. As you can see there are a few recycling plants around operating in different sectors.

The salt flats have gas lines leading to and through. The initial images are of a BlueScope Steel plant open to the public. This plant would be with 2km or so of Hays Road.

Further on there are two other recycling plants, scrap metals and the other on earths.

Further photo's are of the location and land plot which are believed to be owned by ALOCA. The location up close sheds some light on the boards willingness to proceed on Hays road. Its location to ALCOA, salt flats and industrial amenities make it a strategically prime location. Being said taking a very close look at the site, I would be very confidant on final approval too.

I was fortunate enough last night to chat to a large local property developer with experience in local residential estate developments around the Lalor area. He has assured me that in any stretch this is very common practice to which is little to worry about. Will be an inspection and tick.

What had surprised me was his instance that the steps regarding indigenous land rights were such common practice that one would be surprised that council or conveyancers hadn't picked it up.

[IMG]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/hcraes/IMG_0228.jpg[/IMG]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.