SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

PI - article -only the biggest will survive, page-5

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    SGH will spend a great deal of time reviewing these Govt proposals and then use the huge machine they have built to ensure they have public sentiment behind them before making cross proposals to water this down....welcome to politics!

The changes made in NSW had little to no effect on SGH....I'm told they even made money out of it in fact. Regardless of this....you don't last 80+ years in business by having a so rigidly tight business model that you fail to adapt and endure to changing conditions in your field.

SGH were making small damages claims before cars existed!!!! Must have been a lot of horse accidents back then to sustain a group of lawyers.

SGH will come back by the sheer nature of its business acumen and long experience. How many other companies would remain silent at this time. Google - yes. Facebook - yes. Amazon - yes. These types of companies don't feel the need to explain themselves to the market.....they get on with it and put runs on the board over the next 6 months so that no one can ignore them. SGH will do that too I believe.

Just IMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.