GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

PI may just help, page-13

1. 8,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    We are no longer locked out of http://www.p1card.com

The site is totally redisigned, and I started looking at it with some relish. Expecting to see new news, so that I could feel the warm joy of being a lover and abandon the mean and dyspeptic life of a hater.

Alas, the only significant new news that I could find were some changes to the board of directors. Three have abandoned ship and one new crew member is a return from the past - Peter Stafford. Curiously they don't mention that Peter Stafford is an experienced CEO of the earlier version of Priority One - the one that failed to list. See

http://www.thebusinessshow.tv/companies/12-Priority-One-Network-Group-Limited

We now have two people described as Chairman - odd, it seems to me. David Allen Jones, in his bio, is described as Chairman of Priority One, as is Phillip Pryor.

The opening web page invites you to "Get your P1 card now", but if you click the box you are told "Priority One cards will be available to order from November 2014."  So November is the new now.

Clicking P1HD offers you several possibilities. You can watch Game of Thrones - except that nothing happens so you can't. As for Movies, again nothing happens  - not even a trailer.

Under Support -> Locations we are in fact told something new. A new office is opening in Melbourne in October 2014, and new offices later in Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Sri Lanka, USA and Europe.

Wow - that anticipates a large expenditure.

Meanwhile we stay with the Trust Restaurant as P1's Registered Office of 405 Flinders Lane, Melbourne. I hope they leave a generous tip for the waiter when they finally leave their table and move out in October 2014.

That's all folks. No new deals, no statement about the Conquest (CQA) merger, no new anything relating to assets and earnings.

So it's back to the Mylanta for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.