all you have to do is download an app and login with a mobile...

1. 1,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    all you have to do is download an app and login with a mobile number or Facebook account and an email? Much like Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat and literally every other app that exists on these AppStores, So how is this any different to handing over “Full access to private data and information” that all these other apps are getting too??

I never gave the app access to anything else? Apple has privacy features on their phones to make apps request these access to these privacy features, so unless the app has bypassed all of apples security features then sure they may be getting some data from me? But What service these days doesn’t require an email/phone/Facebook or something similar as a login identification?

why has this application been around for more than half a year without being removed from any AppStore or having any complaint filed?

You can check in and then leave your wifi/data off all day and still when you return to check in the next day you will have earned your stack of Pi. They claim they are doing the checking in to ensure that bots aren’t on the network accumulating instead of real people. Fair enough.

You stated yourself that all white papers sound the same so why are you hating on this particular white paper when, as you have explicitly stated is the same as nearly every other crypto project??
    Most shitcoins created some sort of value for those who were in early at the very least and were able to then liquidate on exchanges. Even then, Not every shitcoin is a shitcoin, some have legitimate intentions and goals to produce a real product that can produce value to someone or something, it’s just unfortunate that so many got caught up in hype and bought into any and all shitcoins without any research.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/pi-net?trk=companies_directory

I’m not gonna do your research for you, the links are there to verify that these people are who they say they are and that this is simply just a project in its infancy, so don’t spit nonsense that there is no proof until you have actually looked.

If this project happens to be a scam then I will be the one responsible for my own actions. If the project is literally what they are telling you it is, simply a project that they are building to try and create something of value for someone, then I lose nothing for being a part of it and may even gain should the app prove to be useful.

I am bringing this project to peoples awareness should they be interested in participating; as this is a stock market forum I figured there would be people who might be interested in taking that chance. You obviously are not.

I think you are falling prey to suspicion too quickly whilst you sit there in your tinfoil hat crying ‘scam, shitcoin scam’.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.