KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

On a more positive note. I don't think that there is any reason...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    On a more positive note. I don't think that there is any reason to be clutching at 'disease' straws. I first bought in to this company at a very low price because I went back and read every single publication on gdc-0084 that I could get my hands on. It is rare to find a company with such a swathe of positive published clinical data behind it, and in mid stage (and now late) trials, at such a low price. The other huge factor in this story is its safety profile. Therapeutic drugs are often used in combination with other drugs, and its ability to be used safely in those circumstances is paramount to whether it will pass fda approval in the indications it is trialed in. They are putting this drug in tiny children and having positive results with the same toxicity seen in adults. The compounding affect of having so much positive data from different trials cannot be overstated. If you look at some of the major drug companies that have Pi3k trials with already approved drugs, you will see that they are spraying them at multiple indications. Once this drug is approved, it will unlock its future potential for the same. GBM and DIPG trials are two well thought out, and planned stepping stones by this company, and it is this strategy that makes me so confident in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.