CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

tv105,With the sentiment you express, it surprises me that you...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

tv105,

With the sentiment you express, it surprises me that you have not sold. You must still see worth in CDU.

Wayne McCrae has done what most other junior explorers have failed to do and that is get CDU to mining.

The processing plant is being assembled to bring Rocklands into production as soon as possible. That is what Wayne McCrae is striving for.

If you think Wayne McCrae is going to let the very expensive processing plant lie idle eating its head off rather than make profits for the payment of quarterly dividends,you underestimate Wayne McCrae.

CDU has jumped the hurdle to go mining. There will be more updates to come in the coming months as progress to commissioning of the processing plant becomes evident.

I thank my lucky stars I no longer hold any shares in junior explorers and that CDU is justifying my investment by going mining and oh it could have been so different.

Thanks to Wayne McCrae's practical and management skills CDU has not met the fate of most of the other junior explorers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.