MSB 13.0% $1.31 mesoblast limited

Chipping in here, I'm really at a loss to try and demonstrate to...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Chipping in here, I'm really at a loss to try and demonstrate to you and Angelus, if you have missed the evidence in front of you already, the progress that has been made, from a technical perspective, over the last few years. You would have to be obtuse not to recognise the giant steps forward made by the company over the last few years, although the share price action has been abysmal, which is why, no doubt, your bleating is so bitter.
    A quick, and by no means comprehensive summary of MSB's efforts in recent times shows the following events
    GvHD approval in Japan?..revenues in 2015?
    Paediatric approval process underway n the US
    Commencement of spinal disc Phase 3
    Full data set on Crohns Phase 3 data
    Rheumatoid arthritis Phase 2 data
    Kidney nephropathy Phase 2 data
    CHF Phase 3 data
    First data from the NIH class 4 CHF trial
    As I have mentioned previously, Revascor cracks a mention in a table published by an extremely credible industry publication and is rated at No. 11 in valuation terms of the global bio-tech pipeline over the next 12 months (valuation of $4.33BN) Patently they are getting industry recognition, even though the market is looking the other way.
    Obviously your glass is half empty, which is fine, but to me, they haven't even stated pouring yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.150(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.33 $1.15 $25.26M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161000 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 50400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.