MSB 3.64% $1.46 mesoblast limited

Pick the Bottom, page-62

1. 1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Did u read my post? Last 3 years I have said there hasn't been great. Anyway let's focus on what you have said.

1. Crohns and Paediatric approval in the Us- yes granted I will give you that. The only question I have here is why did they go after this? My view is that they needed to get something to market quickly as the share price was not being maintained and their current trials are years away from market. Secondly, this is not a a massive market. So let's focus on the trials and products they have been developing from phase 1. As that was the focus of my previous post.

2. Spinal phase 3- have they received approval from FDA ? I must have missed it.

3. Full set of data on Crohns - how is this another point? You dealt with this in your first point, are you doubling up to strengthen your argument you cheeky bugger you.

4.arthritis - heeeeeeeaaaaayyyy, whatever happened to this? I haven't read anything about this for years, which is exactly the point I have been making

5. Kidney, diabetes results didn't set the world on fire, and this is then second tranche of products, what does that tell you?

6. CHF- again took 3 years to GE moving, which again was the exact point of my argument.

Again, I'm in this stock because I actually do beleive in its potential, but I'm not going to sit here and hold hands with the blind abd sing homes and pretend that everything is rosey and not challenge and question and raise my concerns. The last 3 years haven't been that great and it's reflected in the share price. it's as simple as that.

ive asked this of others, but they don't respond when I ask this question , can you tell me what significant announcements have been made in the last 12 mths regarding the 12 trials that are currently under. It's an honest question not trying to bate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.055(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.681B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.50 $1.45 $6.696M 4.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 33390 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 33383 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.