WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Pick the bottom, page-48

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Ninja ..mate your partially right , i did treat every body the same ..not aware people actually had jobs on this forum to talk down
    the share price ..
    But i didnt have a meltdown mate , all those comments where you thought i did ..i was just trying to engage someone in
    a conversation unaware that every single WEEBIT member had me on ignore at the time which in hindsight is very unusual and
    actually quite funny .
    All that so called spamming i did at the time ,was just that...trying to engage conversation ..not spamming at all .
    It was actually quite amusing being isolated in your very own thread ..Weebit Poll i think it was.
    I dont want to revisit it , but it wasnt a meltdown , just a misunderstanding .
    And im happy to engage with anybody and everybody now , as i have nobody on ignore and never will from this point on ..
    .i mean how can you know if somebody is talking SMACK about you if their comments arent able to be seen on the screen ..it makes a lot of conversations in a thread make absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever , with the missing pieces of conversation INVISIBLE ..
    Not for me , criticize away , i dont care ..nobodys on ignore with me .
    Cheers
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.