CTT 0.77% $1.31 cettire limited

Sure- you probably haven't heard of the company because you were...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Sure- you probably haven't heard of the company because you were not targeted. How many times you searched for Prada or Luis Vitton or Jimmy Choo on google lately? Are you wealthy? do you look for brands to show off? are you a woman (most clients)?

Regarding them being geniuses - They used only a small portion of the IPO proceeds to date (I even dare to say they haven't used the funds at all), this means that most of their growth was funded internally. How many companies on earth grew from 0.5 million in sales to 300 million in sales in 4 years almost without external funding, aside from a 1.2m loan from the founder? Can you do it by yourself? Lets say you are a young entrepreneur, wanna copy Dean. can you do it? do you know how to do it? How much investment do you need? do you know who to recruite? If I give you only 1M like dean had - can you do it? probably not. So to me it looks like they are definitely doing something right, and something others did not do till now. I scan many co's over the world for many years - this achievement is really special.

Yes they look hairy. But if you look a few years into the future and ignore the noise there is something there and it is probably worth more than the co's worth today.

BTW. Lets say you want only to focus on net sales and not gross sales (the difference is returns). Even on net sales - which will probably be 210-230m this year, they are 1.6x sales. And they can grow 70% next year which again puts you on 0.9x sales for next year - and if they can fetch 2x sales you can double your money. And if, by mistake, they will achieve 6.6% NPAT like they did in FY2020, you get that the company is traded for 24 times earnings of this year, without any growth next year - not that expensive for a co growing high double or low triple digits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.010(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $499.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.36 $1.30 $3.549M 2.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 146325 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.