CTT 1.10% $1.38 cettire limited

Pick The Bottom, page-285

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Not sure it’s really news worthy when the world economy is falling apart but the article fails to address the fact that most online retailers receive poor reviews. As I stated previously there appears to be a certain % of customers that online retail is happy to burn. There has obviously been a cost benefit analysis done so you spend up to so much on customer service beyond that your returns (earnings) decrease.

Having said that I’ve talked before about 2 problems Cettire has. Dean is determined to run a very small team. As sales grow that team needs to grow to process the returns or problems. Hopefully Dean isn’t trying to run the ship too lean.

The next problem is suppliers, if they don’t take care with the items they send it reflects poorly on Cettire. In this instance Cettire should know where each order comes from and if the quality isn’t up to scratch they can easily drop that supplier. As cettires sales grow it is in the suppliers interest to make sure they deliver quality products and not risk losing customers from Cettire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.015(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $524.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.38 $1.35 $2.392M 1.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22614 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 8241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.