CTT 0.45% $2.24 cettire limited

I’m a predominant tech investor, always have been.To be...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    I’m a predominant tech investor, always have been.
    To be experimenting (as they call it) by spending $25M on marketing is a major flag- it indicates the growth is coming from the expenditure from the marketing expenses.

Im not sold on the statement it’s an experiment, I also worry about the COB model, the COA & many other obstacles. I personally was shocked to see the last report, it actually caught me by surprise- gone from profit to negative within 6 months. With spend extremely high.

Europe is about to inflate and raise rates based on the current circumstances, one would have to expect this will impct the CTT business model- when rates go up, consumers reduce spending- especially on luxury goods.

I’ll look for an entry at some stage, however the uncertainty in the market, the spend at CTT and millions of shares going to be dumped by mintz, this will unfortunately fall below the $1 support currently.

Unfortunately this has gone from hero to zero- they’ll need to quickly correct their model if they want sentiment to return and investors get a decent return on investment- this isn’t due to market with the significant drop (it may have a trickle) however it’s the spend, marketing and now losing $$ that the company is being punished for.
    im aiming for a .50-.80c price range for entry
    Last edited by Tradingasx: 04/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
0.010(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $853.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.23 $2.26 $2.21 $4.806M 2.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148395 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.26 11947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.