MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

It is expected, but by no means is it a given. The positive ODAC...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    It is expected, but by no means is it a given. The positive ODAC result tilted the scales heavily in our favour, but until it's approved many investors will have doubt.

As we all know, the ODAC recommendation is not binding and the FDA raised many concerns during this process. No doubt they still harbour some concerns and a rejection would be a major set back to the share price. Even if rejection is perceived as low risk, many are waiting on the sidelines due to their appetite for risk. Hence, if the FDA approves this will be a huge de-risking event for MSB and IMO the share price will reflect this. The short squeeze that is so often mentioned will go into overdrive!

RE the approval, my humble opinion is that they will approve. I feel confident of this, but not certain as I cannot read the FDAs mind. The strong safety profile, ODAC recommendation, unmet need, severity of the illness and the phase III efficacy results make me on balance very confident. Hence I see the recent share price drop as a buying opportunity to accumulate more stock. This is my opinion, but others may prefer to wait until it's certain, which I understand.

When / if approved, some will no doubt seek to take profits. But I believe most will seek to top up or buy-in as MSB de-risks. Getting onto the premise of this thread, I don't know where the SP will end on the ANN day, but I expect a 50% + increase within a few days. Then we can all look forward to three phase III trial read outs! Unbelievable to think that, FDA approval and yet there is more! In my lifetime of investing, I don't recall a stock with so much potential in a short period of time. Very exciting times.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.