MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Pick Today's Price Range Low-High... Just for Fun, page-1046

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    hi folks,

See below today's short summary as of 26 July,

Some preliminary observations which might be of interest or useless to some:

1) As of 26 July, short position is sitting at a historically low range of 1.74% and ~30% reduction on shares shorted from previous month
    2) 26 July also saw the price go down to ~1.13 after reaching 1.325 post BLA submission announcement.
    3) this is does not appear to me to be a short attack, more like a pretty well executed trade from those who have long term understanding of nature of biotechs, including traders and long term investors on this forum. I note Reg did the same
    4) I had pondered selling and re-buying at later price to increase share holding, but didnt. Alternatively could have banked over 150k profit and retained the same holdings buying in at current prices.
    5) Clearly I am a crap trader, but recognise that all it takes is an unexpected positive announcement (Strat partnership, FDA CHF update, BLA approval for Rem ) and $150k would be peanuts in comparison to hopefully significant gains as risk is reduced over time. Happy to wait, as 6 months is nothing in the scheme of things
    6) the level of FUD being spread is almost comical given its baseless nature. Prior to FDA advising MSB that the clinical data was sufficient for BLA submission, at least the rhetoric of nay sayers had to be considered to some extent.
    7) I anticipate that in a couple of months the FOMO will be palpable and suggest for an sp that is much closer to the recent valuation suggestions, but will continue to keep an eye on short position.

GLTH

Not investment advice
    V

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6355/6355051-3a26a04bcce05cc96c74f775f602bfd8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.