MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

You have just confirmed you and your mates are disingenuous...

1. 6,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2616
    You have just confirmed you and your mates are disingenuous trolls.
    You have asked how to short the company based on your expert scientific knowledge against Mesoblast receiving approval in their next submission. Ppl have kindly and in good faith (not me, because I know exactly the type of charlatan you are) provided the basic legal financial instruments available to you to 'put your money where your mouth is', yet you make more excuses, preferring to make a silly and impossible bookies bet with anonymous ppl on the internet.

It's clear you and your mates discussion here on 'how does one short the company' was to rile and goad genuine investors who have put their money where their mouth is.

On the other hand, you and your mates have absolutely no conviction on your position but are in fact the real speculators. The rest of us are investors. Hedge funds invest their funds short based on company valuations, long funds invest long based on company valuations. You and your mates are neither, just speculators, full of hot air with no conviction or accountability for your opinions backed by your money.

I would respect anyone shorter who can post their short position here, the rest do not have my respect as I know they are not remotely convinced of what they post here. Anyone who spends so much time posting against a company so convincingly also has the time and money to bet against the company.

And sorry, but no excuses will be acceptable to me as to why they don't short based on what I have expressed above. No excuses like 'I don't believe in shorting' or 'it's not worth my time'. So please, no more charlatan excuses, deflections or word plays. It's extremely transparent to most of the ppl on this forum (though I am always surprised by the number of bites you lot get from your smelly bait). It really takes a special type of personality and lack of self awareness to continue this charade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.