MSB 8.76% 88.5¢ mesoblast limited

The study states that non responders went on to receive second...

1. 7,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    The study states that non responders went on to receive second and third line therapy - pulse steroids, ECP, etc.

Included in that list is MSCs.

The survival rate for their severe aGVHD was 71%. Out of 35 severe cases, 12 responded to steroids. 23 were steroid non responders, and 10 of those passed away. So just over 50% survival in non responders.

It doesn't give us the breakdown of which of the 23 non responders had MSCs vs any of the other 8 second and third line therapies mentioned.

But, as I was saying before, this is a very heterogenous disease. The trials all use very small numbers, very different protocols and treatments depending on the centre or the child, and each centre will have different patient populations with individual underlying vulnerabilities.

So to try and compare MSBs findings to historic controls doesn't give us meaningful information on whether or not MSBs product works. For that you need a prospective RCT.

As I've said many times before. That's the whole point, and you haven't really addressed that at all. But good job reading the article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.5¢
Change
-0.085(8.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.010B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 95.0¢ 88.0¢ $9.657M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 140818 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 3680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.