MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

I strongly value the judgment of those experienced with the FDA...

1. 6,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    I strongly value the judgment of those experienced with the FDA who are also privy in the MSB meetings with the FDA and understand all the remaining issues FDA has with the submission (we unfortunately don't).

If that privileged information and FDA expertise results in hundreds of thousands being spent on MSB shares by them, then it would be incredibly foolish to dismiss that smoking gun. If you have access to that same information (which I personally don't) then sure go ahead and research this in detail and come up with your own conclusions.

It's not a sole reason for anyone to invest based on director buying but it's certainly adds a piece to the difficult puzzle to solve as to whether MSB gets a aGVHD approval on its next submission. To wait until the puzzle is solved, is a different type of investor mentality, one I am not prepared to engage given the time commitment I have put into researching this company. That investing strategy is for mums and dads superfunds and index hugging funds, along with risk averse investors who are OK to see a drawdown as long as they are on a winner. eg PNV

That's why it baffles me no end why those who have spent so much time here pushing that the approval will not be gained do not short the stock. It's an incredible waste of human resources as an investor to not take action on a well researched, firmly held belief. The inconsistency is beyond puzzling and probably why they receive so much flack from MSB investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.