MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Pick Today's Price Range Low-High... Just for Fun, page-604

1. 15,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5614
    ps I believe in company, i am getting tired of the loose language

Aren't we all ..... I do find it amusing that the people cheering about the BLA announcement on Monday stating it's only a week or two delay are failing to grasp what it is that some of us are actually annoyed about ? I don't have an issue with the delay itself to get the BLA sorted and it hasn't changed my investment strategy in Mesoblast but it's as you say @Kerebrad the loose language on multiple occasions by the CEO in the public domain that ends up falling short that is becoming a real issue in relation to market confidence having been here so many times before

Sadly the BLA delay isn't the only thing the CEO has been publicly grandstanding that hasn't come to fruition ..... take the CLBP trial rhetoric since the December quarterly and subsequent Webinar detailed in Post #:72703732 . Mesoblast / SI stated that the "The pivotal trial is now underway across multiple sites. With the CRO engaged to recruit patients across the US."

Subsequent to this Webinar the CEO has stated on more than one occasion publicly that the first patient would be dosed in the June quarter .....as we know from public records, not one patient has been 'dosed' in the CLBP trial almost 6 months after it was supposedly 'underway' ?

Cheer all you like people ... the market is showing us exactly what it thinks of the missed timelines and CEO grandstanding comments that have failed to materialise yet again and / or that Monday's BLA announcement isn't as 'positive' as some of you claimed..... and don't even get me started on the 'partnership' rhetoric that is dangled to shareholders constantly with absolutely nothing being signed ?

GLTAH

https://clinicaltrials.gov/study/NCT06325566?intr=Rexlemestrocel-L&rank=3

upload_2024-7-3_8-56-27.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.