MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

I prefer investing rather than gambling. Though you're right...

1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    I prefer investing rather than gambling. Though you're right it's tempting

Does that distinction really have a practical difference?

I mean two people can have a bet between themselves and formalise it at precisely as they want can't they?

There are, it would seem, plenty of bolted on longs on this forum that claim to have held stock for years, through thick and thin, and some of them have incorrectly suspected others with diffferent views of having some kind of financial interest in seeing the stock go down, simply when they put those different views.

One of the virtues of a market, as I understand it, is a bit comparable to the virtues of free speech in democracies - the market is supposed to a price (isn't that actually a truth discovery?) mechanism and isn't free speech in a democracy intended to ensure not that every butt hole is heard from but rather that every good idea can be voiced to the benefit of the body politic (and counterpointed) irrespective of the person making the point. I think that was JS Mills reason for supporting free speach anyway.

There are heaps of bolted on longs here - I'd be happy to speak with them for free and offer alternative views - have done for years - but the market doesn't seem to be getting any smarter.

MSB shareholders and close watchers have seen this, situation, in my opinion, multiple times before - I don't want to breach hotcopper terms of use - I'm not that concerned to have bets, but if someone like phaedrus or learningeachday or otherperspective had shares they were willing to lend and I was willing to borrow I might have some way of being paid for being right - or punished for being wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.