RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

pick up in volumes, page-13

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Kelvsy,
    your question is an interesting one. My thought process at the moment, is to follow through with the Andrew and keep the management on their toes. However,i can assure you that the operators are not sitting on their laurels and are much more focused on getting this DFS online by the end of this year to the start of next year and consequently moving into the infrastructure build.

I foresee OVR building this mine and then proving a major reserve base around the area with numerous sattelite deposits. At some point, they will become rerated and have substantial cashflow from their operations. It is at this time that i see them proving up a bulk tonnage operation in the Myshcka. Of course, i will be reassessing my investment in OVR at every step of the way..

Other then a takeover, i will probably let my holdings ride if the Andrew gets the ticker.

--------------------------------------------

Neddo,
    i will try to get you a boxseat at the presentation but it is indeed going to be quite difficult. If that doesn't pan out, you are most welcome to join me for a trip to Canada [i.e.Yukon, Montreal etc] at the end of this year [or in Jan] for numerous site visits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.