RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Makamint, to invest in OVR is to invest in a zinc producer that...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Makamint,
    to invest in OVR is to invest in a zinc producer that will be operating in a sovereign pro-mining jurisdiction. This mine will be producing sometime in 2012 [that is a conservative opinion based on experience in this industry].

If one is to look for short term gainers, there are many to look at [i.e. SVL,MGY,MAK etc]. Investors [like you and me] that position themselves prior to the surge are the biggest gainers. To do this however, requires extreme patience and faith in our due diligences being accurate and that management comes through.

In assessing management, i tend to look at historical actions and facts. With this, i would suggest potential investors to ask themselves if the management has indeed let any shareholder down in the past two years by misdirecting and dispensing invalid information. The fact, instead, is that they are doing the opposite. The executives are grossly underpaying themselves [in comparison to a number of junior companies] although they had every reason to increase their incentives when they increased their resource base by 77 percent last year [note; i am not advocating they take a higher paycheck here].

OVR management had a strategy and process plan plotted out and have followed through on every tick since. They have now got three discoveries to follow up on [i.e. Andrew, Darcy and Darin] which are just 2km apart and have also got a feasible open cut operation and fantastic metallurgy. One only needs to have a look at the thickness and grades that they had got on the Darcy and Darin on their recent drillings...incredible. I am certain that the Darcy is as big as the Andrew deposit in relation to size and grades.

We should see OVR having a 12-15MT zinc and lead deposit soon....perhaps even a new inferred resource estimate in the Darin might surface. I wonder what the undiscounted cashflow and metrics will be then....

Another reason to find comfort is in the tight share register. Though it does make OVR shares illiquid, it also gives tremendous surges when things get going. This is because we only have about 35 million shares circulating on the trading platform.

Isnt it interesting that Macquarie still holds their status as a substantial holder when they had purchased their shares at 8.5cps. Glencore has still got theirs since purchasing at 25cps and henceforth. Indeed, none of the major shareholders are dumping on market......this is quite a clear indicator of the potential of OVR that these firms obviously hold.

My concern is not IF OVR moves up but rather WHEN. As i had indicated in earlier posts, this will move when the firm ticks off other push indicators in the coming weeks and months. Resource upgrades and DFS being the big ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.