SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

pick your game up, page-22

1. 6,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    On a positive note, I like the fact that they are turning their attention to focus on the High Valley Pad 4, 200 metres north-west of Pad 1. Like Pad 1 the old workings there have shown there is "extensive" ( quoting Sabre) evidence of mineralization down to 50 metres at least based on the old shafts, and mineralization is reported extending laterally over 200 metres. Its not clear whether this means there is a series of old workings extending from Pad 1 area to Pad 4 area which is about 200 metres from their map, but that would seem a logical interpretation. In effect, these old-shafs have effectively done some 50 metre depth drilling for us by default. In hindsight given this new discovery of the multiple copper bearing shafts which is very recent (obviously has occurred in the past couple of weeks) the Pad 4 site would take priority. I feel a lot more comfortable with this High Valley Pad 4 exploratory drilling in the next few weeks, in the contect of Pad 2 being something of a "chancer" whereas Pad 4 has historical data extending to depth behind it.
    Interestingly, a few of us previously raised the question of why drilling was not conducted north of Pad 1 because the reported local workings of old , which led to this origial pad 1 positioning, were somewhat north of pad 1 location, but I guess the temptation to do Pad 2 drilling given good surface sampling results ( and trenching) in the vicinity just looked too tempting.

Pad 4 looks like it should deliver, and certainly will help better scope out the geology extending from Pad 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 525338 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.