Pickering on Islam., page-3

1. 10,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2092
    Over the centuries religion has become more and more evil in the way they try to control people by forcing them to join or act a certain way.
    We as humane beings have a right to believe and think with our own minds,this is the right god has given us.
    All people need to do over there life is to act in a loving way towards all people and the animals,such as do no harm.
    Having or practising a religion will not get you to heven,doing the right thing will eventually get you there when the humane brain has evolved to a point that we can rid all evil from our minds.
    In the world today,if a article or post on a forum is viewed by a particular religion as inappropriate,groups in certain countries will take to the streets and murder innocent people,is this not evil at work.In certain countries if a person is to change religion or leave one,they will be beaten or murdered,is this not evil at work?
    As this problem of evil practises within evil religion grows and spreads throughout certain countries,two main groups will form,religion and non religion.
    I believe the next world war will be between religion and non religion as people get sick of being controlled hurt or killed because of some religion practise or believe.
    Where does the true evil or devil reside?people who practise religion or believe in god?or people who do not practise religion and or believe in god who many of live a life of being good people.
    I personally do not practise a religion and do believe in god but not in a way anyone on this earth would believe in,due to years of dreams I had as a small child,I was told the truth,not what the religions of this world will try and tell us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.