FRX 0.00% 1.8¢ flexiroam limited

picking up 20 c coins for 3 c, page-70

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    Only relevant for short term traders. I'm here for multibags.

Been patiently buying dips and averaging up abit past few days but i'm done for now.

Read an article recently about the global transition to esims and redudancy of physical Sims in new tech, most articles tend to not acknowledge the existence of a solution such as flexiroam so it's clear to me this will be a very disruptive solution and we have early adoptor advantage.

I did some homework after I received no response from HC crew on margins for this company.

It also looks to me like the margin on sales excluding office overheads (which is mostly staff tbh) is about 90%. Per the recent financials, we could increase our revenue up to 1000% and it would not increase variable expenses at all as this business model requires a prepayment of expenses to underlying telecoms which is 90% more volume/bandwidth than we utilised at mar21 end. That margin of 90% cost of sales is extremely scalable and exciting.

Management have indicated they would have improved negotiation bargaining power with increased volume.
    Alot of blue sky on the non IoT business alone!

I project that an annualised increase of abit more than double revenue from mar21 should get us close to Breakeven and with COVID lockdowns easing globally I'm not really concerned about us hitting this milestone imo as it looks like the past few months/quarters are already off to a cracking start.
    Last edited by JAar: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 597986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.