OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

There are several quartz veins running through the mine BNW, but...

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    There are several quartz veins running through the mine BNW, but only one is mineralised..

But in most places it is very narrow and pinches and swells, then ducks and dives, making it very hard to mine without significant dilution .

Yeah.

I bet they keep that mineralised vein exposed, easily to access & untouched where possible.

Otherwise, what would they have to show potential investors. It's a display.

Funny,

They were/ are in dire straits, need money desperately, but there is

gold just sitting there on the ground?

Lol, I don't buy that.

Again, If there is so much gold just sitting there in abundance, then why were they only able to produce a max of 390 qtr?

imo, they leave a narrow vein display of gold untouched to show investors.

This isn't a true indication of the mine being economical, hence the dilution problem.

You can pick up a rock & say it's 37 grams per tonne of gold in that specific rock you picked up, but

the entire mine isn't like that.

imo, if there were proven resource reports/ plenty of drilling results, I think they would get an average of

maybe 1.8 grams per tonne. Definately under 4g/t imo.

I think a lot of investors are thinking 30g + per tonne & being one of the highest grade mines in the world! Lol.

Once again, a narrow vein with gold specks looks pretty, but doesn't make a mine economical.

imo, these specifics clarifying the narrow veins, high g/t not specifically making a mine economical should be cleary stated in any announcements. NOT JUST FINE PRINTED DISCLAIMERS AT THE END OF PAGE 15!

Not everyone has a deep understanding (including myself) in gold recovery & why should anyone have to?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.