OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Pity management have a plan to now dilute the final 5% of...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Pity management have a plan to now dilute the final 5% of holders capital into infinity.

There isn’t enough gold in Brazil to get your money back from this lot. It’s incredible really.

This has been managed so badly (for shareholders), that ONLY management and the so called ‘white knight’ (LOL, more like the executioner), will make a killing here.

It is a shame there are a few posting on HC who only have managements interests at heart.

You SEEM put up a lot of SJBs stuff. You might like to ask him what he thinks of management (I honestly don’t know), but I would be surprised if he was happy that he probably now has 5% of his initial investment left.

Isn’t he one of the main advocates and organisers of the shareholder group?

They don’t seem to happy with management!?

OGX couldn’t have been run in a way as to destroy shareholders value worse than it was....as noted by the SP performance.

There was the ludicrous situation where management were also very closely associated with the financier (founders I believe, could be wrong), and now you advocate for the same people to be put back in charge only owning the majority of the company having paid a pittance.

No advice from me.....but if I put anything into this knowing what has happened...I would expect to lose it ALL and management to become fabulously wealthy on MY money.

It’s a disgrace.

Rather than try and have this post banned like you do every negative post....you shouldn’t be able too BTW as it is all factual...VERY NEGATIVE because OGX is a shambles (for the poor holders), but factual!

How about you refute some of the things I just said.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.