OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hot Copper have reinstated my posting rights which I thank them...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hot Copper have reinstated my posting rights which I thank them for.

They have reminded me of the issue of defamation, and while this does not concern me personally too much because a) I have never lied in any post EVER and b) you cannot get blood out of a stone, I have no intention of creating a legal firestorm for Hot Copper and intend to consider my words carefully.

Yes, the gold flake/micro nuggets in the videos are real and were found on-site, in-situ and on the day the video was made as far as I know.

You need to understand that the mining personnel in Brazil were mostly keen, positive, wonderful employees, with a deep sense of community, so it is highly unlikely that any gold nugget find was faked for publicity.

Not all of them unfortunately (confirmed by the reports of gold theft as has been previously reported by OGX).

Everything I posted, videos or supplied was accurate to the best of my knowledge at the time, but keep in mind i was often interviewing OGX qualified professionals such as geologists who were doing the explaining.

Could I have ever been guilty of being too optimistic? Obviously yes.

Do I wish I took Mark79Bonds advice years ago? Definitely.

I'm happy to apologise to you Mark, I should have taken your advice at the time ...but hindsight has 20-20 vision.

The reason i didn't take your advice Mark is because I thought the problem was in the mining or processing of the gold ore ...activities that could be rectified. I never have doubted the prospectivity (read: possible potential) of Cascavel or the surrounding tenements, but eventually the reality is that OGX never produced much above 100 ounces of gold per month (despite some intriguing announcements).

Most investors like me were heartened that Anglo Gold Ashanti were our largest single investor, and they are clearly no fools.

They have lost millions, but actually I'm quite sure that no one has lost more than me in percentage terms.

The salient question is: why did OGX fail to produce enough gold to prevent becoming insolvent and falling into eventual administration?

I believe it was because of issues with management, and that is why I along with other concerned shareholders instigated a shareholder litigation class-action, with the purpose of getting to the bottom of the company history and the truth.

The first court date was in the supreme court of NSW today (11/11/19) as has been reported and advertised, and if shareholders are interested, then they may consider joining the shareholder group.

My heartfelt apologies to anyone who I may have influenced to invest in OGX ...there was never any intention to deceive and I wish I had my time over for all of us.

There have been some terrible stories of loss and hardship including self-harm and I can only wish everyone affected by OGX the strength to be able to recover from the devastation.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.