OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hey @Waterblunt why don't you ask that group you've...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hey @Waterblunt why don't you ask that group you've mentioned how many of the couple of thousand shareholders they actually represent.

Why you're there, you could ask them what they are doing that is actually helping shareholders like me.

So if Chancery didn't come in when they did with a rescue package, how was that group going to help me.

Maybe ask them how supportive they were of the company when mok took over in January to try and rescue things.

Seems odd to me that a bunch of investors think they are capable of running a gold mining operation, at least that's the impression I've had. When push came to shove where were they in the days leading up to Chancery coming in with a rescue package?

As a shareholder i don't expect to know all the goings on in a company. Sure, like everyone else here I've read the announcements and for me i understand that 2018 was an attempt to rescue a mine from the debt and other things prior to that. Not an easy task!

So what should be important now is how we move forward. Accept responsibility for the decisions made before administration and accept the ones you make after.

I'm happy we're in a doca, I'm happy Chancery are pulling all the strings and I'm hopeful of a relist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.